Wednesday, October 8, 2008
The 10 List: Most Beautiful Women (After My Wife)
1. Kate Beckinsale - Beautiful in every movie she is in, from Pearl Harbor, to that awful Adam Sandler movie. Especially in Serendipity.
2. Gabrielle Anwar - For you unfortunate lot who don't know her, she is from the TV show "Burn Notice". And she is beautiful, especially with that Irish accent.
3. Alexis Bledel - Oh Rory, I love you.
4. Kelly Ripa - Now I might catch some flak for this, but so what, she's beautiful even in her late 30's. And she's smart and funny, what more do you want?
5. Winona Ryder - She may be a little strange, but she's a decent actress and I think she is beautiful.
6. Zooey Deschenel - I love her.
7. Naomi Watts - Picture says it all. Wow.
8. Jessica Alba - Oh come on, you knew she was going to be here. Who cares if she can't act, does she really need to be good? Who listens to what she says anyway?
9. Ellen Page - So apparently I'm in the minority on this one, but hey, if she looks beautiful even when she is pregnant in Juno then she's good.
10. Rachel Bilson - *sigh*